Saturday, May 16, 2009

it's may. my last blog? february! why? guess i have no real life to speak of...

anyway. taking a breath today now that my class play is over. we did anne of green gables and it went off without a hitch. i had to keep reminding myself they were only fourth graders so i shouldn't be looking for academy award quality. i just wanted them to be heard and understood. most of them rose to the occasion with a couple surpassing expectations and a couple never really meeting the mark. next, we do a mini-presentation of jonah and the whale and then our drama requirements will be fulfilled. the school year is winding down and, as it is with most teachers i think, i'm already planning on changes i'll be making next year. that being said, my ultimate goal for the summer is to sit by a pool or the ocean and close my eyes for three months. i'll let you know how that works out...

1 comment:

Kaedra said...

I love that you blogged! I need to! I will....soooometime... :)