Saturday, February 21, 2009


cannot believe they're predicting snow for tomorrow! wait. of COURSE i can believe it! i know better but hope springs up every groundhog day. well, perhaps it will result in no school on monday thus prolonging our precious vacation just one more day. speaking of vacation, mine certainly didn't go according to plan. MY plan was for a two day getaway with hubby at the beginning and a two day getaway with my sisters at the end...yeah--nada getaways. well, maybe for spring break. did manage to see a couple of movies with hubby and go shopping with one sister...all was not bad. saw slumdog millionaire, gran torino, and taken. my ratings: *****,****,*** respectively. had a swell time cruising around wrentham and decided on new china from villeroy and boch. don't tell. i think i'll just slip it into the house one plate at a time! what do you think? cute or what?

3 comments:

M.K. said...

That is VERY cute stuff - I love the bird :) And one plate at a time - NOBODY will notice! Especially if you spread it out. Put one under a plant. Put a couple on a top shelf. Seriously, V&B is great stuff. My mom has some, and my everyday dishes are made by them.

Bev said...

Hey, Annie!
You write just like you talk. Love it!
I'll be back. :)

Kaedra said...

I want those plates. If you get caught slipping them in, you will just have to send them to me. ;) xo